Optimising Your Facebook Advertising Strategy
By Catherine Howell | Dec 18, 2017 | Blog
New year, new strategy! Here’s a few quick tips on how to make 2018 your best year in FB Advertising!
Choose the Right Target Audience
Facebook’s ad platform comes down to your audience’s demographics; data points such as age, location, job, and interests assure you’re reaching the right prospects.
Test Different Facebook Ad Types
- Looking to drive app downloads?
- Need to show off products and offers?
- Want to advertise your latest webinar or case study?
Play around with some Facebook ad types to drive traffic. Long gone are the days when single image ads were all you had to go off. Dip your toes into the creative ocean!
- Carousel Ads
- Video Ads
- Lead Ads
- Canvas Ads
- Product Catalogue Ads
Tap Into the Power of Facebook Retargeting
- People who have previously visited your website
- People who have made a purchase on your site in the past
- People on your email list
- Lookalike audience can introduce you to totally new users who are likely to engage with your content.
Running Budget-Friendly Facebook Advertising Strategy
Testing your ads
- Ad types
- Ad Copy
- Offers, incentives, and lead magnets
Now rinse, repeat, and smash your Facebook goals for 2018!
- 7 Tips to Help You Sell Out Your Event Months in Advance
- How to Find & Hire your FB Ad Unicorn or Contractor!
- Split Test: Expanded Interests vs Normal Targeting?
- 6 Easy at home Tips for Taking Epic Product Photos for your FB Ads
- Why even bother hiring an agency
- Case Study: WOOP
- Case Study: NZ Ocean Swim
- Case Study: The Ski Week – Leveraging Canvas Ads to Drive Sales
- 3 Ways To Ace Your Facebook Marketing Through Gamification
- Optimising Your Facebook Advertising Strategy